Tuesday, July 30, 2013

College?

     I am internally screaming right now as I look at all of the things I need to pack for college. It turns out I was accepted into my dream college the same day we headed off to St. George. I praise God that I was accepted to this college, and I'm beyond blessed that it is free. I didn't even turn in my application. Evidently one of the administrators I had been talking to put me on an automatic acceptance list. Wow God. Wow God. Wow God... Every six weeks is spent four in the classroom and two out doing mission work. PERFECT for what I want to do. Everyone there is so kind. So why am I so afraid?
     Does God want me to start the same time as everyone else? Is Satan trying to get a foothold to make me doubt myself? This is just beyond overwhelming. I need to spend some time with God and speak to Him and have Him settle my soul.
     For those who don't know, I was originally going to take a semester to a year off to work with my church to find out if mission work is what God really wants me to be doing. The admissions office said I can take a semester off if I need to. For some reason God really put me on their hearts. But I just don't feel right taking time off now.
     If you are reading this, I ask that you please, please, please pray for me. I don't like asking for prayer but this situation is giving me a panic attack. Am I ready for college?

Thank you and God bless.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment